The Testing Services handles the Testing Program of the school, and provides academic support to the different academic departments through the following testing services:
- Entrance Test/Admission Test to student applicants
- In-house Psychological testing to all students
√ Intelligence tests, Aptitude tests, Personality tests, Diagnostic and Achievement tests, Learning Preference Inventory, Behavioral checklists, etc.
- Assessment, Evaluation and Referral (SHS-AdC Faculty, Staff and Students only)
- Provincial Testing Center of Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU)
Mrs. Bonissa A. Mondejar, RPM
Coordinator, Testing Services
Mrs. Bonnisa A. Mondejar has been serving the institution since 1993, first as Guidance Counselor, then as a Psychometrician, and now, the Coordinator of Testing Services.
Mrs. Bonnisa A. Mondejar graduated with a degree of AB Psychology from the University of San Jose-Recoletos and has been a registered Psychometrician since 2015. She completed her coursework in MA in Clinical Psychology at the University of San Carlos.
Catherine P. Singco
Ma. Juris A. Albaño
Jay An Marie A. Mindanao
Being well prepared for the Exam is the best way to overcome stress and anxiety and gives the examinee the best chance of getting good grades/results.
Tips/Reminders for Examinees:
- Plan your Exam day and sleep well. Make sure you have everything ready way before the day of the exam, and do not leave anything for the last day/minute.
- Check all the requirements and make the necessary arrangements. Check your exam permit and note the practical details (e.g. time and schedule of the exam, venue of the exam, and the things you need take with you)
- Relax before the Exam day. Try not to cram any studies the night before. Use the evening to help you feel confident and relaxed.
- Arrive early on Exam day. Plan and decide which route you will take on the day of the examination and see how much time it will take you to reach the destination. Avoid being late. Be punctual to avoid unnecessary anxiety and stress.
- Eat healthy to think healthy. Bring healthy snacks and snack on brain food.